The girls and I at Make Me Fabulous decided to sit down one morning and share the beauty tools that we just can’t live without. We came up with a list of products, that glam up our styling, to create flawless results and now YOU can make your everyday routine just as FAB.
We hope you enjoy our favorite beauty tools as much as we do!
Here are our Top 6:
The Wet Brush ($9.99)
- The Wet Brush’s IntelliFlex® bristles are super thin, strong and flexible. These bristles will glide through any hair type combing out tangles effortlessly. The bristles’ flexibility enables protective and pain-free detangling while the SofTips™ on the very top of the bristles massage the scalp to stimulate circulation at the follicle.
So, why does #teamfab love it?
- There is less pulling/nagging/breaking when brushed through wet hair.
- Works great for both thick and thin hair.
Olivia Garden #84/3.5” Round Brush ($17.96)
- Latest Ceramic Technology- Ceramic coated barrel, heats up faster & retains heat longer, faster & better styling.
- Tourmaline Ion Technology- Hydrates the cuticle, adds more shine to the hair, eliminates frizz & flyaways. Soft-tip bristles, gentle on hair & scalp.
- Unique Patented Design- 100% Seamless body, absolutely snag-free, retractable sectioning pick, lightweight for effortless styling.
Angela, Senior Hair Team Leader, loves this product because:
- The ceramic barrel evenly distributes hair to give a lot of volume and soft waves.
- This brush has a smooth barrel so it doesn’t pull on hair but still provides the grip needed for a smooth blow out with a little bit of wave.
- Creates smooth and shiny hair.
Style Edit Hair Powder ($20.00) and Spray ($11.00)
- This instant, temporary gray root touch-up spray covers fading roots, extending the life of color between salon visits. The unique pin point applicator targets the areas that need a temporary color boost. It also fills in thinner areas on the scalp.
So, why does #teamfab love it?
- These products are great to cover any unwanted grays in between visits.
- Perfect if you’re short on time and can’t get to the salon but still want to look fabulous without covering grays with boxed dye.
- Temporary dye that is easy to wash out.
- Great for men and women for filling in thinning hair lines and part lines.
Bare Skin Foundation Brush with Well ($28.00)
- The transformation begins when you buff our Perfecting Face Brush onto skin. Engineered with a unique fluid reservoir, this brush allows for no-mess foundation application, directly from bottle to brush. Uniquely designed for bareSkin Foundation, this must-have tool lets you adjust your coverage-to the drop-for a perfectly seamless application.
Susan, our Senior Makeup Artist, loves this brush because:
- It controls the amount of product used so none is being wasted.
- This brush blends any foundation perfectly.
- It has the right amount of fibers to get flawless coverage with any foundation.
St. Tropez Tanning Mitt ($6.00)
- Applicator mitt ensures an even tan with no messy tan residue left on hands. These applicators give even and smooth results. The water-resistant barrier ensures fingers remain unstained as you glide on your St. Tropez product.
Why do I love it?
- The inexpensive price.
- The product can be placed directly on the mitt so your hands don’t absorb the product- the product is not wasted, and your hands won’t turn orange!
- The self-tanner is blended beautifully.
- The mitts are reusable:
- There are smaller sizes for face and smaller areas.
False Eyelashes in Andrea 43 ($3.00) or Ardell Babies ($4.00)
- Andrea 43– Made from 100% sterile human hair. The Andrea ModLash collection is used worldwide by celebrity make-up artists, celebrities, fashionistas & models to create beautiful and glamourous looks. Each pair of lashes can be used up to three weeks.
- Ardell Babies- These lashes feature an invisible, lightweight band that connects the hair strands to form a strip that ensures secure corners. They are knotted and feathered by hand for perfect uniformity, absolute comfort and an outstanding natural look.
Lauren, Senior Makeup Artist and Special Events Coordinator says:
- Both products are the perfect shape for most eye shapes and lashes.
- Natural looking- not too long and not too heavy.
- Can be bought for under $5
- They look like your own lashes only better!
I love this list and hope you do, too! Be Fabulous ladies…until next week 🙂
–Alayne Curtiss, Owner of Make Me Fabulous
What beauty items are your “must-have’s”? Comment and tell us, we’d love to know! Be sure to check out Team Fab on Facebook, too! https://www.facebook.com/makemefabulousny/?fref=ts