This January we are celebrating lash month here at MMF. So we asked esthetician and our resident lash guru, Courtney to interview her loyal cliets as to why they love thir lash extensions and here is what they had to sat:
1. Eyelash extensions create an illusion of the eye being more open and wider than it normally is, giving the eyes that “wow” factor. Says our client, Becky and Toronto-based PR guru, Shauna Ireland. According to Ireland, who represents a number of clients in the health and wellness area, and happens to flutter lovely eyelashes herself, women do not need to wear as much makeup as we think we do on a day-to-day basis. “Just having lovely eyelashes and healthy, glowing skin is all we need,” says Ireland.
2. I love them in the summer and while on vacation says Pamela, who just had a new fresh full set applied before heading off to the Riviera Maya. For someone who could not live without mascara, I love my new lashes simply because when I wake up in the morning, I’m good to go. While I can use mascara (water-based) if I wish, it is not a necessity. And it’s perfect for vacation because that means no smeared mascara underneath my eyes in the hot, humid weather!
3. It’s definitely boosted my confidence with the fact alone that no matter what, I always have long, full eyelashes that make my eyes pop. Says Diane, I want bigger eyes. I feel like the dramatic effect the eyelash extensions bring to my eyes makes my eyes always a focal point.
4. Have they changed your natural lashes? Have they had any negative impacts on your natural lashes, their growth pattern, etc.?
It really depends on who has done them. Said Erin, I’ve had some girls that did so many clusters that I lost chunks of my eyelashes and would pray, “Oh god, please let them grow back! When I go to Courtney, I don’t notice anything negative.” Thats because, Courtney discovered early on in her career that a finer lash and not an overly heavy application will preserve your natural lashes.
Do you recommend lashes to any beginners thinking about trying them? I do, but I also recommend they find someone who is good and not try to get the best deal just to get them, because you will notice a difference, and the quality is what matters the most with this service.
5. I love how much time I save in the morning on mascara and the whole process of curling my lashes, said Kate Another bonus is that I do not have to deal with the messiness of applying fake eyelashes or the potential disaster of a strip of lashes falling off during partying or any other fun activity.
And so to celebrate lash month and give you the opportunity to experience lash extensions and the expert application that Make Me Fabulous is known for, here is a treat for any new clients who have been wanting to try lash extensions:
And for all of our existing clients, refer 2 friends and your next fill is free! and watch for more specials coming January 15th. Love your lash extensions, let us know why below!
Stay Fab~ Alayne