IN SALON. ON THE GO.FOREVER FABULOUS.
Salon Re-opening Guidelines Post Covid
1. Clients will wait in their car or in our outdoor seating and we will text you when your stylist is available and your station has been sanitized.
2. Magazines, pillows, water stations and reception area will be eliminated until further notice.
3. Upon entering the salon, clients will wash and sanitize their hands.
4. Clients are urged to remain in their stylists chair to reduce touch points around the salon.
5. If you are ill or have a fever, we will reschedule your appointment until you are well.
6. If you have traveled outside of the country, we ask that you wait 2 weeks before coming to see us.
7. We will wear masks, face shields, gloves and salon capes to protect ourselves and our clothing, as well as be tested for COVID-19 every 2 weeks until further notice. Disposable cloth masks will be on hand if you need one and will need to be worn during your services.
8. Any cash tips should be placed in envelopes provided at the front desk to be opened at a later date.
9. Only one client per stylist per chair- no double booking during processing time.
10. Stations and tools will be thoroughly sanitized with medical grade products between each client.
11. Blow drying IS allowed in NYS.
12. 50% capacity will be followed until further notice.
13. Additional hours will be added to be able to follow these guidelines and accommodate stylists and guests.
14. Makeup and retail products will not be out and displayed at this time. It will be utilized as needed then cleaned, sanitized and placed in cabinets.
15. Disposable makeup applicators will be used until further notice.
16. We have measured the space between stations, and they all meet the 6 feet distancing guidelines.
17. Touchless payment processing will be provided.
18. UV ozone air sanitizers will be run in our facility every evening.
19. Sunday and Monday 10-3 will be reserved for patrons over 50.
20. Only guests with appointments will be allowed in our salon or spa area. Friends and family may have a glass of wine in our outdoor seating area!
21. All staff and service providers have been trained by NYS and/or Barbicide in sanitation protocols for cleanliness and for COVID-19
22. A waiver will need to be signed before service.
23. No makeup applications or facials allowed at this time.
24. An additional $5.00 per service has been added to offset additional costs
Can’t wait to see you soon!
We now have teams offering bridal beauty services in Vermont and Massachusetts.
Make Me Fabulous thinks everyone deserves to feel like a celebrity and look red-carpet ready any day of the week! As the Capital Region’s true beauty experts for more than 25 years, Alayne Curtiss has been making her clients, guests, and friends feel fabulous. Our staff provides the best experience possible through teamwork. We are passionate about all things Beauty and Wellness. This is not our side gig; this is our full-time profession.
Whether you’re getting ready for a special event or just want to glam up, with a nationally recognized team you can make every day of your visit to Saratoga Springs fabulous! Whether you’re looking for weddings, special events, commercial styling, balayage, haircuts, blowouts, color, lash extensions, airbrush tanning, brow shaping, body waxing, facial treatments, or massages, feel pampered, cared for and forever fabulous!
You deserve it.